The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Mike at Symbolic. My car is here!!!

It has to go through PDI, but he said he have it ready tomorrow so I can drive it to SF this weekend :D

There are no words to describe what I am feeling right now. In the meantime, I have just been jumping up and down in my office and hallway with glee.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
That is excellent news. Woot!:bow: :bow:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
So MW is now united with the iconic MW right?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
babak said:
So MW is now united with the iconic MW right?
I even have the license plate waiting. I couldnt fit MW on it without looking strange, so its "MODERN X" instead. I didnt want the Wedgie to get too jealous because I bought the lotus. This way Wedgie will always know she's #1 (so she wont get in an italian rage again and stop working on me).

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Congrats, Lil. You're going to have a big grin on your face for weeks.

:clap:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
congratulations Lilie,I hope you enjoy it to the max !!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Just wait until you walk into the showroom and there it is... I was totally floored... it didn't feel real until I saw it with my own eyes... You're going to love it!

Cade

·
Registered
971 Posts
WHOOHOO!!!

Have a great drive to SF, I put 2000 miles on mine in the four days I was driving her.

I'm going through withdrawals right now. Three and a half weeks before I get to drive her again.:(

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Congrads! The long wait is over. Wow. That trip to S.F. should take care of the break in! Have fun! :clap:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yellow, of course :)

I couldnt get red because the Wedgie is red. The only other color I ever considered was Laser, but since my dad is getting that color, yellow was the best choice (although now I kinda wish I ordered KG)

1 - 20 of 95 Posts