The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already sign up for the up coming Laguna date. Turns out they are very thin on drivers. Great for lots of open track. Not so great for the group putting it on (Trackmaster). They are offering some decent pricing. For THill they've just dropped it to $190. Laguna is at $320. Or $485 for both.

They are also offering an $25 discount if you are signed up and refer someone else. That would take it down to $295 for Laguna or $165 for THill. If your want to run Laguna drop me a PM and I'll go over the fine details for the $25 referral discount.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Wish I could do one of them...Laguna is tempting.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bit of a update. For Laguna it's 5 session (4 run groups- Adv, Mixed, Intermediate, and a low/Novice). With still lots of open spots... "we will let people get extra time in other groups - space permitting of course."

For THill, Doug is offering the Lotus drivers the lower rate without having to bring in another driver- $160. The link for that is:
Special TMR Event Lotus
That has got me thinking hard about taking a 4 day weekend and running both tracks (haven't made it to THill this year). :shift:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts