The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't know if anyone is intrested but looks like you can get 3 days at Laguna Seca and Infineon for $600 later this month or $420 for two at LS (Trackmasters Racing) Just came up today:

LAGUNA SECA and INFINEON - March 21/22/23! 3 consecutive days(fri/sat/sun), 2 premier tracks, average cost of $200 per day! This is a great opportunity for many of you, so read on! Laguna Seca and Infineon - a 3 day weekend, 2 tracks, Cars and Motorcycles at Laguna Seca, and very low prices! Here's the details:

"On March 22/23, 2008 (Sat/Sun) the Mazda Corporation will be holding their annual Employee Weekend Track Event at Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca. This is a 4 run group format with 2 run groups of Motorcycles, and 2 run groups of Cars. As of today, they are running short on Riders and Drivers, so TrackMasters Racing has offered to help 'round-up' a few more participants. TrackMasters Racing will also be there on the weekend to help manage event logistics.

As a bonus, TMR will be offering a limited number of drivers the ability to attend the TMR event on Friday, March 21 AND the Laguna Weekend for a heavily discounted rate. 3 days of driving on 2 premier tracks, and all for $600! That's a $300+ savings at normal track day prices. If you would like to attend just the 2 days at Laguna, then the cost to TMR drivers will be $420 whether you're there one or both days. If you can't make the 2nd day, you can assign your 2nd day's slot to another driver. Either way is fine. You can also ride on day and drive the other if you're a motorcycle rider.

Again, there will be a limited number of slots available at this event and slots will not be confirmed until Monday, March 10th. If you're interested in attending, please send us an e-mail asap with the following information:

1. Name and Vehicle you plan to drive/ride?

2. What days are you're interested in? (all 3, or just the 2 days at Laguna?)

3. If you're planning to split the weekend at Laguna with someone, send us the details for the 2nd driver/rider.

Don't think I could handle 3 days in a row. But might double up on Laguna. Drop me a PM if you want to get Doug's email address. EDIT- Might even split the LS dates if someone is interested.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will probably be at this event. Probably in Miata, but maybe Evo (with stock exhaust to make sound at Laguna).

·
Registered
422 Posts
Personally, will never Give Doug Gale and Trackmasters...

a dime of my money considerating how he screwed so many of us at Laguna Seca in the past... and I live 10 minutes from the track!

·
Registered
245 Posts
a dime of my money considerating how he screwed so many of us at Laguna Seca in the past... and I live 10 minutes from the track!

Could you elaborate on that? :shrug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts