The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to look into setting up a "Lakewood dinner" but instead in redondo at Dickeys BBQ. Niki and I recently started going here and the food is great. $7.99 special for a 1 meat plate(different meats for different nights), 2 sides, a biscuit and drink. Also free ice cream cone and pickles lol. Everything tastes great, Manshoon can probably confirm since they are pretty big in Texas.

Heres the menu, no specials listed there though: Dickey's Barbecue Pit

Address is:

407 North Pacific Coast Highway
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Meet ~7:00

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it's a Kim and friends meet so you better make it lmao.

Usually around 7-7:30 krule :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just talked to them, they are going to give us any of the specials. There are: pulled pork sandwich, beef and cheese baked potato, westerner chopped beef sandwich, smokehouse salad, pulled pork plate, and spicy cheddar sausage.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Wanted to look into setting up a "Lakewood dinner" but instead in redondo at Dickeys BBQ. Niki and I recently started going here and the food is great. $7.99 special for a 1 meat plate(different meats for different nights), 2 sides, a biscuit and drink. Also free ice cream cone and pickles lol. Everything tastes great, Manshoon can probably confirm since they are pretty big in Texas.

Heres the menu, no specials listed there though: Dickey's Barbecue Pit

Let me know if your interested and we will set a date!
:no: Hey, that's racist. So just b/c I'm fat means i'm from Texas?

Or is it because I came from Texas that made you think I was from Texas?

Texas

What makes you think all Texans like pickles? We just go around howdy'in askin fer pickles?

Did you want a ride to work tomorrow? We can take my horse, and go in the god damn car pool lane.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have been wanting some BBQ, good timing.
So is 7:15 the proposed meet time? Are there any parking arrangements or plans? caravan or just show up and keep an eye out for the people that look like lotus owners :wave:

AJ

·
Back to the Future, again
6,183 Posts
:no: Hey, that's racist. So just b/c I'm fat means i'm from Texas?

Or is it because I came from Texas that made you think I was from Texas?

Texas

What makes you think all Texans like pickles? We just go around howdy'in askin fer pickles?

Did you want a ride to work tomorrow? We can take my horse, and go in the god damn car pool lane.
You mean you don't do that?

I dated this girl from Texas and she was always asking for my... nevermind....

I have been wanting some BBQ, good timing.
So is 7:15 the proposed meet time? Are there any parking arrangements or plans? caravan or just show up and keep an eye out for the people that look like lotus owners :wave:

AJ
You can't miss Kim. As the leader of Kim and friends, he will be there with his megawatt smile everytime another Lotus shows up because that is another one to add to his group. I think he wants to consolidate power and show the LA and OC crew that Lakewood is a force to be reckoned with.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts