The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how long the new track layout has been, maybe a few months i think tops is what i have heard but i was just wondering what are peoples top track times.

I dont want make this a competitive thread, just an inqury.

I started go-carting last month at Indy and did horrible finished 8/8 with my fastest lap time being like 33.XX seconds, horrible i thought.

Well since then i have been to all sports three times and today i got 24.971.

so:

Jeremy car# 13 @ 24.971sec.

-jeremy

·
Registered
413 Posts
Karting 7/25 ??

I think I did 22.xx? but that was on the old configuration. Times can vary by day due to temp. and track surface conditions. Last time I went was after the shifter-karts had been there in the morning. They laid down a lot of rubber and the surface was so slick it gave little adhesion at all- I wasn't too happy about it. Kind of like driving on a wet track vs. a dry one. Well, I guess you have to learn to drive in all conditions.

PS- the NSX group is going to Allsport this Sun. 7/25. We are meeting at Reston Town Ctr. at noon and then having lunch. Come join us. (PM me.) thread is at :

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35739

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to go but I work the night shift on saturday 6pm-6am and again on sunday. Maybe next time though. I really one to get back out there on the track, its a blast.

-jeremy

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you really like karts, you should come up to monrovia or go to a WKC/WKA event at summit point. It is some serious fun!

Scot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts