The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with the Larini Clubsport exhaust that Sector 111 sells for the Elise SC? I just wanted to add a deeper exhaust note to my SC and this looks about as stock as it gets with a little weight savings.

How does it sound?

Thanks!

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I have a few threads on it...I had it on an s240. It made it fell sluggish up to 4k rpm but better above 6k. It will drone at 70 mph, it will gurgle and pop, plus sounds mean. But if you do track events it will cook the internals. Mine last a yr before it sounded like it had 1000 bebes in it. It will shoot out small fire balls to.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Can you install this on N/A elise or exige? Will there be power loss because its not SC?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

This is for street use. I did not originally find the other forum threads. Seems like the Larini sport is made for the Elise SC without any mods at all and from the few videos I've found. Sounds about what I am looking for.

·
Registered
153 Posts
By looking at pictures, the Larini Clubsport with the thru-diffuser exit and the Larini SE with the euro-exit tips look like they have the exact same muffler core, just with the exit pipes going different places.

Can anyone confirm that? They would sound similar if that is the case. I would think the SE would weigh less given it has less piping to the exit. It's what I'm considering right now, just trying to decide what to do with the rear grilles if I go with the euro exit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts