The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Larini Group B Assy silencer for sale. Bought from Black Watch racing this spring for my supercharged Elise. It's been on my car for around 1800 miles and is in brand new condition, other than discolouring from heat. This is the quietest silencer Larini makes for Supercharged cars, it has a nice deep tone around town and sound beautifully crisp when the engine gets on cam, never too loud.
I am selling this silencer because it does not fit with the Boe rear panel that is needed with the clam hinge, so your gain my loss.
This silencer sells for $795 new, I am asking $595 shipped conus PP fees included if paid to friends and family, otherwise 3% PP fees.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I'm interested..will PM forthwith.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold to a LF member.

Thank you Michael. :smile2:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sold to a LF member.

Thank you Michael. :smile2:
A quick follow-up if i may. I too have the Larini Group B and have been thinking of getting the BOE clam hinge. About 5 months ago, I recall you said the two were compatible, but only (I think) if you used the stock diffuser and rear panel. I realize those parts would then have to be removed each time you want to tilt. I could live with that. Is that what you were doing but now no longer wish to? Thanks for any insights.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, you are correct, the Larini will fit with the stock rear panel, but not the Boe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts