The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****SOLD**** Larini SC Track Pipe with oval tip, used less than 1 year, has a mature tone with little drone under 5K, loud and sounds great at higher RPM, best of both worlds, one small dent on left side of oval tip (pictured), super charged only. Asking $400.00 SHIPPED - (Retail $840).

[/URL]

·
Registered
55 Posts
When you say "super charged only", are you implying that this exhaust system is only intended to work with supercharged 2ZZGE engines?

·
Registered
55 Posts
When you say "super charged only", are you implying that this exhaust system is only intended to work with supercharged 2ZZGE engines?
I ask both because I'm interested for my currently NA Elise and also because I was thinking of installing a BOE kit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Same exhaust as I have, it's been a stellar exhaust. It's tuned for supercharged cars. It should work great with the BOE kit.

GLWS.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Same exhaust as I have, it's been a stellar exhaust. It's tuned for supercharged cars. It should work great with the BOE kit.

GLWS.
Thanks for the reply. Do you know if it'll work OK with an NA car even though it's not tuned for it?

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts