The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says, the laser alarm went off on me. I never say any LEO's around. I had just come around a corner and saw two deer in the road and hit the brakes pretty hard slowing down nicely when the detector went off with a Laser alarm. I was on a back woods windy country road.

Kind of strange. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good to know. Thanks.

No other vehicles around me. Two deer in front on the road.
Two lane road and I was braking pretty hard, not enough to set off the ABS though.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that's It. I have it plugged into the cig lighter, which fits pretty loose. I plan on doing a direct wire when ever I figure a better mounting system than the suction cups on the windshield. I don't want to mount it behind the seats using the rear lights. I prefer something up front and was thinking of just doing a velcro mount on the dash.

Any other ideas about mounts?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think that's It. I have it plugged into the cig lighter, which fits pretty loose. I plan on doing a direct wire when ever I figure a better mounting system than the suction cups on the windshield. I don't want to mount it behind the seats using the rear lights. I prefer something up front and was thinking of just doing a velcro mount on the dash.

Any other ideas about mounts?
I have my Redline on a direct wire and mounted next to the rear view mirror with the suction cups, never had an issue with them. I think they sell custom mounts that can go on the dashboard, but not 100% sure.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Sometimes the sun will hit mine just right and go off. Always scares the sh!t out of me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts