The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two unrelated questions:

After seeing Snuffy last week (R.I.P):( , I'm thinking about Laser Blue. Is LB still available to order?

Also, I'm hoping to get the call from Criswell to order my car soon. Has anyone received/ordered their car from Criswell recently? If so, what number were you? Thanks in advance, Max

·
Registered
538 Posts
maxxfish said:
Two unrelated questions:

After seeing Snuffy last week (R.I.P):( , I'm thinking about Laser Blue. Is LB still available to order?

Also, I'm hoping to get the call from Criswell to order my car soon. Has anyone received/ordered their car from Criswell recently? If so, what number were you? Thanks in advance, Max
I'm expecting a call any day regarding our second car, which I believe was #13 at Criswell at last count. (I don't think they've all been in order as it's depended on which colors were batched when.) The car we're waiting on is VIN #801 and arrived in port on 10/30.

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
LB is still available. My order is just after Christmas.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No word yet. I expect to be in the next order round too. Criswell appears to be recieving the number of cars they expected (or close). When I spoke to Tom over a month ago and the expectation for next order set was December ish. No worries yet.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
brownsa5 said:
No word yet. I expect to be in the next order round too. Criswell appears to be recieving the number of cars they expected (or close). When I spoke to Tom over a month ago and the expectation for next order set was December ish. No worries yet.
Hey brownsa5,

What number are you at Criswell? I was told the same by Tom, and I'm 104...

ed

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
order it and it will come...eventually :D
greg; proud member of the LBM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts