The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Laser Blue just came in! I can't get it today or tomorrow due to work, but Saturday right after a half day at work I will be there!

Anyone in the Pitt area better check it out before then!

Thanks to Curt at Ascot Motors!:bow:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey Fish...

Congrats!!

If possible could you devulge what # you are or were on Ascot's list?
I have not talked to Curt recently and I am trying to get an idea of where they are.

Thanks
Enjoy yourself. Unfortunately they are calling for snow showers in the coming days!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Congrats Fish!!!

I just impulse bought the BRG one they had at Ascot on Monday. Thanks Curt!!!! I better hurry up and go drive before the snow hits. I am trying to get the magic 1000 by Monday.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Plesset.....

Saw your BRG in the showroom!!

Wish I knew it was available....I was down there Sunday....
Maybe I could of had it!!

Regardless....looked great. Hope you enjoy it despite weather.

Were you on Ascot's list?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I was number 13 but they are way beyond that number. My car was held up due to the color. I can't remember where Curt said they were on the list but it was quite a bit higher than 13. It'll be nice to see all the Pittsburgh cars in the spring. I am sure Wallabyguy will be better by then too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
fish said:
My Laser Blue just came in! I can't get it today or tomorrow due to work, but Saturday right after a half day at work I will be there!

Anyone in the Pitt area better check it out before then!

Thanks to Curt at Ascot Motors!:bow:
What did they say your build date was?

I have a SY which was supposedly built in November but dealer & Lotus USA don't seem to have the foggiest where the car is right now or if it even was built (no vin).

Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was number 28 on the list but backed out a few months ago. I was there on Monday to pick up my Rover and since the Elise looked like it would fit the back I had them throw that in as well. So when is the Pittsburgh Elise guys going to meet? There must be enough of us with them now to justify getting together.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks Fish....

Anyone else have an inkling what number Curt is up to??

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
plesset said:
I was number 28 on the list but backed out a few months ago. I was there on Monday to pick up my Rover and since the Elise looked like it would fit the back I had them throw that in as well. So when is the Pittsburgh Elise guys going to meet? There must be enough of us with them now to justify getting together.
I think it would be cool to have a get together. I haven't driven my car since that little sprinkling of snow we got. Currently it's in the garage on the battery maintainer. I don't know if I'll have it out again until the weather warms up, but who knows.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey it was 45 and sunny today. Take it off the battery maintainer and go for a cruise. You know you want to.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As for the build date..I have no idea...I think there was miscomunication early on as I was to recieve the car long ago when Wallabyguy got his. At least I think so...it all became confusing...but who the hell cares now!!!!

Hey...have you ever had to weeeeeeee but you were driving and you figured you could make it home cuz you don't really have to go THAT BAD and as you are getting out of the car and heading to the bathroom all of the sudden those last few steps were were agonizing torture? I mean the closer you get to the bathroom the closer you are to bursting? (Too much information?)

Well the funny thing is even though I have been waiting for a long time to get this car...I have been so busy lately with other things I lost the excitement for it.

But holy chit! Now that I know it's here just a half an hour away I can't stop thinking about it!

I want it now!!!!!:D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Fish I think you are due for a sick day tommorow. I could write you a note. GO PICK HER UP!!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
awesome! That's 3 people who've just gotten a LB car!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Ancient Wedgie said:
Hey Ara.
Isn't there a poll-thread where the tally of the colors is kept?
I was wondering where LB stands now.
AW LB is the new CO;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm in the sixties at Ascot.....I'm hoping more deposit holders pull out....I wonder what number they are up too

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just woke up out of the Blue..Laser that is. I have to work in the am but I will ask Cut what number he is up to when I pick up my baby around 2pm.

I hope the heater works good! It's freezin here!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
shay2nak said:
Is this the one you're referring to, Gil?

"what color did you order?"
That must be it Ara. Thanks.

Some people have taken delivery of cars other than what they ordered. Either the ought be allowed them to edit their inputs, or we need a new thread if we really want to keep count on our own. Randy? Moderators?

Patrick -- LB is still behind your color a long way. Even Arctic Silver (the-closest-to-white choice) has LB beat on the latest survey. SY and AR are the only colors not costing extra, and so are natural leaders. Good thing they are such great colors. I don't think anybody can fault Lotus on that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts