The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTF, has Nightfall color been cancelled???

spoke to a GM today(and no it wasnt Galpin)and they were told by Clyde at LOTUSA that NF isnt an option anymore. He said he will call Clyde again to make sure he heard this correctly cause he wasnt 100% sure but has anyone heard this before???

·
Registered
758 Posts
Re: WTF, has Nightfall colored been cancelled???

mact3333 said:
spoke to a GM and they were told by Clyde at LOTUSA that NF isnt an option anymore. He said he will call Clyde again to make sure he heard this correctly cause he wasnt 100% sure but has anyone heard this before???
Maybe he's confusing nfb with laser blue ?

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I haven't heard of too many people ordering it (one?). That alone may be cause for not offering it. Maybe this means they'll be introducing one or two new colors as well (white, perhaps?).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nightfall

We're a dealer here in Palm Beach, and I haven't heard anything of the sort. I do know that Nightfall Blue was actually a color provided by Aston Martin (Mendip Blue). It is really a beautiful color and we have several orders for it, so I'd be surprised if this were to happen; unless Aston no longer wanted to share the color.

Ryan

·
Registered
48 Posts
Demo

No, it's Storm Titanium. A little while back we had a Nightfall Elise here in the Bodyshop - some Camry bumped the guy and cracked the front clamshell. The car looked great other than that. We do have a Nightfall Blue Esprit - that would give you an idea of the color. I'll check tomorrow if that Elise is still here getting work done.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Re: Demo

Elise Seller said:
No, it's Storm Titanium. A little while back we had a Nightfall Elise here in the Bodyshop - some Camry bumped the guy and cracked the front clamshell. The car looked great other than that. We do have a Nightfall Blue Esprit - that would give you an idea of the color. I'll check tomorrow if that Elise is still here getting work done.

Ryan
Ryan, don't remind me of that one anymore!

Just in case you don't remember who I am, My name is Fred Guido and I met you at Palm Beach motors the first weekend after you received the demo and you let me test drive it even though I was not in your waiting list ( very fine of you BTW) . Paula?(can't remember her name right now) from the Aston Martin side was the one who introduced us. Next time I come to Palm Beach Motors I'll come to say Hi! When I went to pick up the car last Saturday my daughter was asleep in the other car and we were late for an appointment so I didn't come to see you.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I already ordered a NFB so hopefully I still get it.

Ryan, would you let people with deposits at other dealers demo your car? I was stationed overseas when I put a deposit down with LOA as I didn't know where I'd end up when it arrived.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah palm beach

titanium, nightfall whatever, just need an excuse to come up from miami for a drive. for the record, pbmotorcars (ryan) way cooler than the snobs at the collection...great to see a dealer on the board representing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Whoa! NFB cancelled? I hope not ... nothing from my dealer - so I doubt if it has been cancelled. If any colour would be cancelled I imagine Aztec Bronze or Purple would go before NFB. I would welcome a Pearl White!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think I'd like a matte black best, along with the wheels and anything else I can powdercoat.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NF has not been cancelled. The GM I talked to said it didnt show up on order list he looked at so he thought it had been cancelled cause he heard a blue was being cancelled but it was Lazer Blue...on last order sheet, NF was there as an option...so all is good with NF!...:)

·
Registered
407 Posts
BrokenR1 said:
2000 Blue Yamaha YZF-R1,..
Nice bike ... nice colour ... may be a tough choice on some days deciding between the Elise and the R1. I have a 'saffron' 2000 Honda VFR with the NFB Elise on order. Fun fun fun!

·
Registered
758 Posts
My Laser Blue is scheduled for a November build and its still going to be made in that color. Mine was in the first batch of orders turned in by the dealers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts