The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've placed my order with Laser Blue, hardtop and Touring Pack (there was never any doubt). However, I'm having a tough time deciding on an interior and have until Wed, 3/3 to finalize the choice. I'm torn between Biscuit, all Black and I'd probably go with the Blue if I knew it would be a good match with Laser Blue (and would still have the black inserts).

Care to comment on why you'd choose one color over another and if anyone has seen the blue leather and can comment on it's hue compared to the exterior (Laser Blue). TIA

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would go black

I am going through my own struggle with choosing a color by that deadline too. It is killing me.

But, if I were to get the Lazer Blue I would go with Black interior. To me LB is too light for Biscuit, and I would not risk putting the same color just a different shade in as your interior. Black would be a good contrast and compliment to the exterior.

Just my $.02.

ps- If you have nay thoughts on Arctic Silver and Storm Titantium and care to help me out, check out my reply under the color poll sticky.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I would go for black if I was getting laser...

.04 total

·
Registered
592 Posts
I ordered Lazer Blue and went with black Touring package. I agree with CO_NYer in that biscuit will look better on darker colors like Magnetic or Nightfall. I think the blue/blue combination is very risky and would definitely want to see it first. It could look good, but I am not taking any chances!

full disclosure: every car I have had a choice on has had a black interior.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Biscuit is too dark/yellowish for laser blue. Laser blue is better with a more creamy/ivory colored leather, as shown in older S2 show cars. Go with black. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Vantage is absolutely right. I ordered Lazer Blue, touring pack, hardtop and black interior. The biscuit was tempting but as Vantage noted, it's too Yellowish. If it were creme, it'd be very nice. In europe you often see Lazer with a blue suede type interior. The difference is that the blue in europe is very light. The blue offered here is dark (likely best with silver). Stick with black. It'll be a nice contrast.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
hermanslotus said:
I went with Black on my order. Not sure how the Blue leather would look.

Mitch
Why not have one seat in black and the other in blue. You
might go down in history as the starter of a trend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts