The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what I've come up with. The Saturday (22nd?) @ Valley Forge Brewing Co. in Valley Forge Pennsylvania for a beer and snack at 6:00 p.m.

Then our holiday party will be December 18th at 11:00 am with, and this is to be confirmed, a tour of Hunting Ridge Motorsports followed by a drive to Old Saybrook and a early afternoon lunch/ dinner dock side at a seafood restaurant. Modern Wedgie will be in town and will be attending. We'll also have a secret Pollyanna gift exchange.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Saturday is the 23rd, and I can be there. Spouses included?

How many Elises can we get there?

Where is Hunting Ridge Motorsports???

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Surferjer said:
Saturday is the 23rd, and I can be there. Spouses included?

How many Elises can we get there?

Where is Hunting Ridge Motorsports???
Jer,

My wife has been bugging me that she hasn't been in the car for a while so I suppose the answer is yes.:D

With the two of us, I'd say at least 2:p . I have at least 2 other guys who say they want to come so I'll make sure to contact them today.

Hunting Ridge Motorsports is in Port Chester New York which is right on the Ct. boarder. If you need more info, contact me by PM.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I can't stasy long, have dinner plans, but definitely time for a brew and a chance to gaze at other Elises! Mod Wedgie-what color is yours?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
SY, when it arrives :)

But it will be tucked away in my So Cal garage when I'm on the east coast :(
If you average 150mph from coast to coast, there's no reason
why you can't make it in one day! I'm
even allowing you a few times to eat and pee along the way. On second thought,
bring food, drink, and an empty bottle
instead. This way you'll only have to
'screech' stop for gas.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Valley Forge Brewing Company called me tonight to tell me that they have made a place for us at 6:00pm including a recommended parking area at the bank next door. If anyone has any questions, PM me. I hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rucnok said:
when does everyone think Lotus will raise the msrp on their cars again?
Rucnok, I hope you can make our get together. I suggest starting a separate thread on MSRP. Personally, I would expect price increases about once every 6 months or so depending on demand. Also watch for changes or variations in content. But what will ultimately drive the MSRP is exchange which will depend on the economy and the results of the election.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey, as I said before...I am anxious to come to a get together. But I must have my car first...Maybe I'm just funny that way.:rolleyes: Especially if I like Derek would travel from Pitt.

Have Fun Guys!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I stopped by a Ford dealer this week to see the new Mustang and cleared the showrrom with the Elise. A couple of guys from the dealership were Lotus nuts and said they might show up just to see all the cars. Even if you don't have your car, come anyway.

·
Registered
788 Posts
What time are you guys going to ber there ? 6 pm tonight !!

Will try and get there, but no Elise I'm afraid that's stuck back in the UK !!! Is there anywhere I can stay over around there ??

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
No wife tonight (she's busy with my daughter), but a surprise-Stan is coming down with his SY Elise! I will have a pint or three and stay for dinner, too. Stan's coming down for the autoX tomorrow.

(Now I gotta wash my baby-even with the rear damage she's beautiful when clean).:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts