The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
'94 S4
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting here as one more way to get the message out that I am looking for a later G car or early year Stephens Esprit. Not interested in track monsters or projects. The closer to stock the better. I have patience (necessary) and a car to sell. You don't have to buy my car for me to buy yours. I just need to sell a 911 to make room in the garage for an Esprit. See my posting in "non-Lotus cars for sale" for a 1982 911 black Targa. I'm in PA but distance is not a major consideration, just one more thing to deal with.

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Posting here as one more way to get the message out that I am looking for a later G car or early year Stephens Esprit. Not interested in track monsters or projects. The closer to stock the better. I have patience (necessary) and a car to sell. You don't have to buy my car for me to buy yours. I just need to sell a 911 to make room in the garage for an Esprit. See my posting in "non-Lotus cars for sale" for a 1982 911 black Targa. I'm in PA but distance is not a major consideration, just one more thing to deal with.
You just missed a nice 88 Esprit in MD that is in great shape. Went very cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts