The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been out of the loop for a while due to work and I should be able to get away the weekend of 24/25 this month. I just got done going thru a few of the threads that were posted over the last 3 months and see that we have some new members. So I would like to throw out a little meet and greet just to see how many people are interested. I know Trevor said he doesn't have insurance on his exige and the moment so he is allowed to bring the mighty prius but everyone else it would be cool to have a nice group of loti/lotueseses at a central location. Not too sure as to a good spot to meet but I figure somewhere halfway between tacoma and seattle would be ideal. That way everyone is driving a distance opposed to the people from seattle driving down to tacoma.

Anyways let me know what yall think. I picked this date because I work the weekend before and may be heading to DC the weekend after. And of course I have no idea of the weather but it wasn't so bad last year around this time.

RB

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
haha jeez tough crowd well i have to work that weekend so 1/10 or 1/11 or 1/17 or 1/18... are free

·
Registered
610 Posts
Saturday Jan 10

So anyone want to come with Bleu and I and take pics of my first track experience in the Lotus? :D This saturday at Bremerton's race track. Hopefully things will clear out and I don't have to mess with high winds or floody weather.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might since its right down the road from the house.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't make it out to the track. I was stuck at the house babysitting the wife's best friend's 5 month old.. Fun

·
Registered
610 Posts
Bleu and I had a hella time, unfortunately I couldn't stick around after the events to do free for all auto x course afterwards. Then I had drama with the car alarm.. finally fixed it I think or its blaring over in storage right now with cops probably surrounding the place.

Bleu took some videos and pictures.. shoulda seen his wife in the prius, she was pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.