The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PistonHeads Headlines

Reckon we'll all just have to wait. What would be a good color scheme this time around. :confused:

:shift:

·
Registered
879 Posts
PistonHeads Headlines

Reckon we'll all just have to wait. What would be a good color scheme this time around. :confused:
I vote for Chrome Orange, mainly to restore a bit of dignity and add a bit of provenance to my roadgoing demeanor.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...storm titanium with arctic silver stripes...

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My old Buzzbomb was also Chrome Orange compadre!

I vote for Chrome Orange, mainly to restore a bit of dignity and add a bit of provenance to my roadgoing demeanor.
Picked it because I'm shy and have a self-confidence problem. :eek:

rotfl

Love the color as I used to own a MG Midget in the same shade. Even ran the thing in SCCA... H-Production. It was a coal cart with tires!

Believe I'd start out with BRG just for historical reasons. Never cared for the black with gold accents. Reminded me too much of a Pontiac Trans-Am.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Considering the backing it would seem likely to be Malaysian Racing Yellow
...certainly in combination with british racing green that would be an appropriate livery for lotus, but the wasn't the GT3 race car built for proton ultimately painted orange and black?..

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Actually I don't care what the livery is as long as the sponsor whose products ponies up a budget that will allow the team to be competitive.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...oops, my mistake - i meant the lotus sport exige (not GT3) built for proton, and it ended up sporting red and white livery (not orange and black)...it's for sale at only $415,000!..

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
...oops, my mistake - i meant the lotus sport exige (not GT3) built for proton, and it ended up sporting red and white livery (not orange and black)...

I'm not sure if that livery reflects a sponsor or was just an aesthetic decision, but I always thought it was attractive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts