The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Race # 8 should prove to be as awesome as race #5 @ Laguna Seca.
If you missed it, you definitely missed an awesome west coast Lotus event.
Possibly the best Lotus event I've personally ever been to.
Your chance to make up for missing the historical first Lotus Challege Series appearance at Laguna Seca can only be done by not missing this chance to challenge Infineon.
I for one will be there. I will be there for fun, the challenge, and of course to win. Don't miss it. YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST TIME!!!:nanner::nanner2:

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Well said....Laguna was a historic event for us in the LCS. I hear that Infineon is as good if not better. I plan on going to experience this awesome track....hope we all get really nice garages again.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Why does it show the Miata Challenge instead of the Lotus Challenge is running concurrent with Speed Ventures on SV's website?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I am thinking about the LCS next year (thanks to the 'peer pressure' from Eddie :D), maybe with a new toy. ;)

I might go check it out to see what it is all about. Are the non-LCS participants allowed to come out and hang out?

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
I am thinking about the LCS next year (thanks to the 'peer pressure' from Eddie :D), maybe with a new toy. ;)

I might go check it out to see what it is all about. Are the non-LCS participants allowed to come out and hang out?
dude, of course you can hang out....you should join - esp. when the brolly girls give you this:
btw, if you get a Lotus 23, I'll kill you :thwack:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.