·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, has anyone signed up?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Lets see... The website has not been updated, Buttonwillow and Spring Mountain results not posted in the calendar. The Home page is still advertising the Sept. event at Buttonwillow. The Facebook page is out of date. The October East coast event did not happen.
There have not been any email blasts regarding Fontana or any thing else for that matter. And there has not been any announcement here on LT regarding the event.

Hmm..... Maybe we should go ahead and sign up!

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LotusCup may not be happening, but I was wondering if any LotusCup guys were still going to attend the SV event that weekend.
I'm signing up with Speed Ventures, Nov 17 sat

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
Please tune us in!!

I need to mark my 2013 race schedule for next year, or else it gets tied up with a bunch of kiddy birthdays and stuff
Eddie,

2013 schedule is still a ways off.

Trying to get Robbie back involved is what's on the near horizon and looking good for the future.

I'm afraid the Roval numbers don't look very good even if Robbie is back. Doesn't mean that a 10 (plus or minus) car field/event is out of the question. You and Robb can race each other. :)

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eddie,

2013 schedule is still a ways off.

Trying to get Robbie back involved is what's on the near horizon and looking good for the future.

I'm afraid the Roval numbers don't look very good even if Robbie is back. Doesn't mean that a 10 (plus or minus) car field/event is out of the question. You and Robb can race each other. :)
Looks like next year is coming into place but yes ACS is looking like just a track day.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Working on it -- looking at the weekend of December 15/16. ;)
works for me, I should be recovered enough to drive.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Working on it -- looking at the weekend of December 15/16. ;)
Nice! I'll try to have my Exige S World Challenge GTS better sorted for that event.

(No sequential yet, as tentatively allowed in WC GTS for next year. But 6 speed looking reliable so far at max power we've run.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts