·
Registered
2,360 Posts
There are others

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm a fan also, probably be up much of the nite watching. Been to Le Mans once, not during the race. I will definitely go sometime( bucket list).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ditto the Audi link, it's mesmerizing :crazyeyes, watched it through a pit stop a little bit ago, cool. Was lucky enough to be in Paris this time last year and made the easy trip over to Le Mans on the Sunday to catch the last few hours of the race. Was great to see the lone Jet Alliance Evora finish a respectable virgin outing. :bow: Too bad Lotus went the LMP2 sponsorship route this year rather than backing the entries of more, and more recognizable, GT Evoras.

Le Mans should definitely be "on the list" of any race fan. As a US fan, it was mindblowing to see the gates open and storm out on the track as soon as all the cars were in and before trophies. We could walk right up to the Jet Alliance pits, or any other, while they were breaking it down. And, nothing like getting a pic of the Dunlop bridge while standing on track where the rubber slag is still warm. :cool:

LeMans TV Live has a few more team webcam channels, not as clean as the Audi link and some team channels have gone to a default webcam. Live standings are there too. :shift:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Cool, sunrise already. :coolnana:

Not so cool, No. 31 "Lotus" Lola is now retired. :sad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts