The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I am new at this site. does anyone have an idea how much would be a reasonable lease payments on the elise whcih is about 42,000 including destination and hard top option. I am leasing an auditt worth 36K and my payments are 335 plus tax.
also what do you think of the new slk2005? awesome design and for few thousands you get a lot from the car like push button convertible, warm air duct through the headrest for cold weather and etccc.
thanks
joey

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I don't there are any lease figures on the Elise just yet (or atleast anything that can be disclosed). My local dealer did say they will have lenders that will lease the Elise. I imagine the residuals will be released when the cars arrive.

I send some messages to ACS Corp* who runs lease compare. He did say they have a lender for exotic cars and stated the Elise will fall into that category. However, the residuals will be "conservative."

In a spectrum of roadsters, you'll find the Elise (technically a targa) on the most spartan side and performance-oriented side. The Lexus and SLK on the most comfortable and luxury-oriented side. I'd think the Boxster/S, Z4, 350Z, Miata, MR2 live some where in the middle. It's really important for someone to decide where on that spectrum they want to be. If you choose the wrong side, you won't be happy.

*http://www.leasecompare.com/lcforums/viewtopic.php?t=898

·
Registered
368 Posts
You might check with US Bank, I've always been happy with their lease programs for Porsche and other high line vehicles, in fact some of their leases are better than anything leasecompare comes up with and better than any other source I've found for Porsches.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot guys, greatly appreciated. i wanna lease the elise first i really don't know or not sure if i won't get tired of it...like the noise and stiff suspension and comfort.

:)

·
Registered
529 Posts
My Credit Union is giving me a 36 month lease, with 5,000 miles a year, $3000 down for $446.00/month. I figured in HT and LSS.

They didn't have a "number" but based the residual on a CLK 430.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Eddie Haskell said:
My Credit Union is giving me a 36 month lease, with 5,000 miles a year, $3000 down for $446.00/month. I figured in HT and LSS.

They didn't have a "number" but based the residual on a CLK 430.
Only 5k miles per year. :confused: What do you think it would be with 10k per year?

·
Registered
529 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Only 5k miles per year. :confused: What do you think it would be with 10k per year?

I have another vehicle that would be my "daily driver", and since the weather here in Indiana is less than friendly to sports cars in the winter, 5K is really all the miles I need.

For another 5K I would be another $100 a month, just my guess though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts