The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Leasing an Elise

876 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  JSteffen 
#1 ·
Hello...

I'm new to the forum and have done quite a bit of searching regarding leasing an Elise - so far I've yet to find many results.

I know and understand that right now Lotus doesn't directly offer leases, however, I have heard that there are 3rd party companies that will allow you to lease an Elise through them.

With that said, does anyone have any experience in this area? Also, the dealership I recently went to said it's rumored Lotus will be offering leases on their vehicles within the next 3-6 months but once again, this was cited as a rumor.

Worse case scenario I buy one, I just wanted to lease as I never hold onto vehicles for long and leasing is always an easier route for me.

Thanks for the help! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.