The Lotus Cars Community banner
41 - 60 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Check out the new edition to my interior!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I am getting it from him tomorrow. He still has to cut the hole for TC :)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
that's really amazing (referring to yesterday's pics you posted). how much would work on all 4 of those pieces cost exactly as you pictured them?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think its was your guy who made me the ebrake boot. How come mine doesnt look like that? Yours cups over the center console. Mine is just a sleeve.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
He made yours with the same pattern. The problem is that is a specific part from Lotus. I had to buy that part for him to connect the two. If you get that piece, you can do the same. Or you can try and make a piece. I bought a used ebrake boot and deconstructed it to get that part. When people normally do the Ebrake without this part, They just glue the Sleeve onto the console inner. Thats how mine was with the console I sold you before I took off the red ebrake boot and shifter boot.

I will ask Jeff about doing the same set up. If you have the plastic parts from a stock shift boot and ebrake boot, he can assemble them together like pictured above.

email him if your interested....

[email protected]

Thanks,
Z

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Issac,

Check this out. This is how most shops do it if you dont have that part....

·
Registered
436 Posts
MINE MINE MINE

Jeff did my custom boot, black leather with white stitch... it's purdee.

I sent him my e-brake boot and he matched the leather and stitching.

BTW my e-brake boot, from what I undestand, was an optional item offered in 2006. I ordered a perforated one to match my old boot, but Lotus Garage sent me this smooth leather version...
which was so nice I got Jeff to match it.

Not installed in car pending CF center console GB.

BTW again... I tried to find someone local and they were more expensive and could guarentee a leather match... but Jeff got it done!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Looks great Dylan!

Thanks for sharing!

Zach

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Here is my console installed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
My interior is close to being done. Bumpity bump. If anyone is interested, please PM me or send an email to Jeff at- [email protected]

Thanks,
ZW

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Yess. Jeff has been super busy. His daughter is going to college and he has been finishing up on my door cards/steering wheel. Any day now I should have some of this stuff done. As soon as I get it, I will be posting high res nice photos of my interior as well as order forms for anyone who is interested to fill out to start the manufacturing process.

Thanks for the continued interest.

Regards,

-Z

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hey Zach

Can you post a couple more pics of your binnacle installed??? ...especially where the front meets the dash.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
The red one is the new one :)

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Doors installed.....