The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'll try and open mine up, I bet you just carefully cut/pry around the seal and take the lens off. Maybe I'll sell individual LED's out of mine as replacements :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
let us informed mate ... ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i bought a new one so if is there any one that is interested for i am selling this faulty one .

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Mail box released now

Fed leds

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
sorry mate ...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I still have mine laying around, been too busy to mess with it. Someone can have it for 50 shipped and play with it. I imagine you could replace each LED if you could get the lens open safely.

·
Older but getting faster
523 Posts
...following up:

The new Lotus of Greenville, SC was extremely helpful and saved me a lot of time and energy by just cross-shipping me a replacement tail light. I happily paid for freight in both directions and i was legal in less than a week.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I know it's been a while, but wanted to follow up. Star Motor Cars replaced mine under warranty with no problems.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
WTF !!!

now i have the same problem on the right one !!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm thanking my lucky stars I don't have LED's.
One of the only things I DIDN'T want.

·
Registered
466 Posts
The revised series "B" LED tail lights are bulletproof and don't $hit itself. They have a lesser failure rate vs. series "A" LED tail lights. Unfortunately, the only way to tell is when they are ordered and delivered in their original boxes from UK.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts