The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) WE'RE MOVING :)

Dolce Coffee House has closed their doors without warning. The group has deliberated via our Facebook page and have decided Leesburg Wegmans will be our new home. Tons of room, unbeatable food and beverage, and the best outdoor patio of any C&C in the area.

Come on out, Leesburg Wegmans, 8:30AM every Sunday.

Dolce was a cool location. It'll be missed. I would personally like to say a word of regret for any small business that must close it's doors. So many of us pour our hopes, dreams and often our entire savings into our businesses. They'll likely never see this, but my deepest condolences to the owners and mgt of the late Dolce Coffee House in Leesburg VA.

See you Sunday at Wegmans.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
of course that its walking distance from my old house ..... LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course that its walking distance from my old house ..... LOL
Well, come visit the old neighborhood. We haven't seen a Lotus in a while. This is a great weekend to come out and show your support for the new location. This summer at Wegmans is going to be great. The patio there just can't be beat.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, yes darn it. Just misspoke. But if you actually listen to me and "fall back", we'll still be there when you finally show :D

Let's make this a good one, guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Well, come visit the old neighborhood. We haven't seen a Lotus in a while. This is a great weekend to come out and show your support for the new location. This summer at Wegmans is going to be great. The patio there just can't be beat.
its just a wee bit of a long drive to make :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, man. I should have been posting more this summer but been too busy having fun. Please do bring your lotus out. Gorgeous cars. Thanks to one of our members for bringing this beauty out last week on flatbed. Beautiful days out there now. Look forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

Join us on Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252054748278078/

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yeah, man. I should have been posting more this summer but been too busy having fun. Please do bring your lotus out. Gorgeous cars. Thanks to one of our members for bringing this beauty out last week on flatbed. Beautiful days out there now. Look forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

Join us on Facebook at:
Well unfortunately i am only visiting from CT and will not have my lotus. But do have a 2014 M235i with a few mods. Nothing crazy. Just custom paint to match trim pieces to body color. Its Estoril blue with red interior. It turns some heads ;).
Will bring my Nephews and sister with me to check out the cool cars.

·
Registered
593 Posts
looking forward to bringing the nephews out to check out some cool cars. Will there be people meeting up tomorrow even tho its a holiday weekend??

Edit: Also how late do you hang out for?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're always there, sometimes more, sometimes less. Never any telling. Sometimes 30 cars, sometimes just a dozen. To me, this is car show time of year. Wouldn't surprise me if we had a nice turnout tomorrow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All,

My 599 won it's class this weekend at Classics on the Green against some stiff competition including a Superamerica. I'm really proud of the car, and I feel incredibly lucky to have found her in this color combination when I did. I plucked her off the market her first day advertised and there was a competing deposit right on my heels.

But one big reason why it's competing so well is the paint, which was just restored beautifully and sealed with the latest and greatest in color matched coatings by DJ Mayo. In case you haven't heard of him, DJ Mayo is one of the best detailers in the country, gets flown all over creation to work on show cars. And we're lucky to have him right here local in Bristow, VA.

Come on out to the Leesburg Cars and Coffee at Wegmans this Sunday at 8:30 to meet DJ, see the car, and hear straight from the expert about the latest in product and methods. It truly is amazing. The reflection off my paint is incredible, like a mirror. Tough as nails, too.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts