• You're nuts it's all the same..

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving, do you turn right or left better?

I find myself going more aggressive turning right, must be the extra vision available..

Single seater cars do not apply..:)

EDIT:: not sure if this matters but I'm left handed..

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Turning left is a little easier.

Right arm (tennis arm) over left arm.

But in my Lotus?

Any turning is GREAT! :bow:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
wow, i thought this was a political thread, i voted right then read the post....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
For driving, it's all the same to me. For parking, definitely turning right is easier for me :shrug:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Common issue with novice motorcyclists transitioning to the track as well - they get used to making tighter turns on the street (in the States anyway) to the right.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Right turns are better for me. My much shorter left arm/hand is nearly useless, so my normal right arm/hand does almost all the work of steering!
For me, it's first nature.
Try driving on the track, shifting and steering with your right arm/hand only! Try it! :crazyeyes

I must be crazy...
yep.
I'm crazy.

--Hal

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
All the same for me..........except my turn signals are getting worn out at the track ! rotfl

·
Registered
126 Posts
Right turns can be harder, especially when you first start riding... You know, pinching your hand between the tank and the throttle in a U turn... Oh right. In a car. It's all the same in my pickup, but left turns are wider usually, and thus easier for not running over the inside curb with the back tires. Not that I do this, I just see it a lot. Makes me laugh. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts