The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this. I think it's a new show.

I REALLY enjoyed it. It's basically the Canadian version of Chasing Classic Cars.

It features Peter Klutt who has been on 'What's My Car Worth' for a while. He's got a REALLY REALLY Canadian accent.

Really cool stuff. This week's episode featured some great events at Watkins Glen and some racing/open wheel stuff and featured a lot on a Shelby Cobra racer, Gt40's, etc. Last episode feature (although not enough) a Zonda R.

I likes it.

Check it out (and make sure you say 'out' in that thick Canadian accent!):

Series Schedule - Velocity Channel

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Velocity is pretty much the channel I spend most of my free time on but I getting sick of watching the same people in different shows, they're getting the 2 chicks and 3 guys to pretty much do 15 shows, heck I'm also getting sick of Fuse!! so I'm sticking with West Coast Customs which is the stuff I like to do to my car, chasing classic cars, fifth Gear (some what) ultimate factories and anything else interesting that comes along... Hey, thanks for the head's up though!!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Velocity is pretty much the channel I spend most of my free time on but I getting sick of watching the same people in different shows, they're getting the 2 chicks and 3 guys to pretty much do 15 shows, heck I'm also getting sick of Fuse!! so I'm sticking with West Coast Customs which is the stuff I like to do to my car, chasing classic cars, fifth Gear (some what) ultimate factories and anything else interesting that comes along... Hey, thanks for the head's up though!!
Yep. I can't stand the bald guy with the unlit cigar on 'what's my car worth?'

I really do enjoy watching West Coast Customs. The cars aren't my cup of tea, but I do like watching the work being done.

Fifth Gear just kinda bores me. Don't know what but I can't groove on it. I always find myself playing around on my computer when it's on.

Shifting Gears is cool as is Tech Toys 360.

Needs more Alain deCadenet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts