The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LeMans Karting will be holding a Louts event August 3 (Sunday). They recently did a remodel, new track and karts.

Basic details-
LeMans Karting Center | Indoor Racing | Fremont, CA | Go Kart Racing | Fun for the Whole Family

45957 Hotchkiss St
Fremont, CA 94539
(510) 770-9001

Time 11am -4pm
Enjoy a day with fellow Lotus Owners and Enthusiasts at LeMans Karting in Fremont. Come hang out, talk cars, and even race wheel-to-wheel with friends all day long. Fee for all and karting sessions will be discounted.

- Lotus Enthusiast Car Meet
- Lotus Karting Competition - 2PM ($50 = Includes 1 Practice Session, 2 Heat Races, 1 Semi-Final Race - Top 10 to the Finals - Limited to 50 entries)
- 10 for 10 Practice Sessions - ALL DAY LONG ($10, 10 Lap Sessions)
- SVR Driver Coaches will be available to help Lotus Owners with driving technique, fundamentals, and advise for future driving events (possible lead-follows during practice sessions)
- Mobile Dyno (Price TBA)

They have a large side parking lot that can hold up to 150 cars for our exclusive use. We’re still working on the lunch phase. It will most likely be pizza.

Let me know if your interested in doing dyno runs, we’re doubling checking on their availability at the moment and if there is decent interest, we’ll book them. Contact LeMans directly (510) 770-9001 for the Karting competition, there will be prizes awards to the top 3 spots.

Go ahead and post up here or drop me a PM, so we can get a head count.

·
Registered
685 Posts
NorCal :: Lotus Enthusiast Meet @ LeMans Karting :: Aug 3rd

1. LarryB- dyno run
2. MontinolaRacing
3. John Z (GGLC)
4. apkom
5. Daniel (powerbookguy)+1
6. khamai
7. jonOrangeElise
8. Mr. Know +1
9. Jay G
10. Takeshi, (GGLC) +2 all racing
11. Leadfoot Lulu +1
12. Tintin
13. KogaQ
14. Oliver C (GGLC)+1 both racing
15. Tony (GGLC) racing
16. Pascal - racing
17. Spudboy
18. Dead Duck +2
19. Ivan (GGLC) racing
20. Hung- Jen (GGLC) +2 all racing
21. rnr- racing
22. Mike S (GGLC)- racing
23. SVAG- maybe...
24. Joe168- racing
25. serpentor
26. Mike (GGLC)
27. Scott (GGLC)
28. Reinhard (GGLC)
29. Marc- racing
30. Josh (GGLC)
31. GAbe (GGLC)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the forum and am interested in attending this event (if there's still room). I've got a '05 Solar Yellow Elise and live in Fremont. Thanks!

Lester

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KogaQ- I'll add you to the list.

Kiyoshi and anyone else interested in the race, LeMans has asked that you call them- (510) 770-9001, to make sure they are setup for it. I'll double check with them but think we've got ~5 so far.

Also let me know if anyone wants to do dyno runs. At the moment I'm the only one on the list... in which case it wouldn't happen.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Larry,

Do we need to call LeMans Karting if we want to do the $50 race deal or can we just let you know?

Who's going to do the race deal?

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
its best to call and reserve the space OR email me and ill make sure you're in the karting competition - [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Count me in too.
I'll participate in the race too so I guess I will send you an email to confirm that

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A heads up for those "racing" they are asking you get there by 1:15 or so. To make sure you get checked in and ready to run. Of course earlier if you want to get in some extra seat time.

Lunch will be pizza and soda, for $5 a head.

I'll try to get a email out tonight for those not on LT.

·
Registered
685 Posts
for those who have emailed me your reservation - i got it! so if you didn't receive a email back yet don't worry, you're in!!

thanks and don't forget to tell your friends to join us..

people can sign up the day of the event to race in the karting competition or practice sessions.

robbie

1 - 20 of 55 Posts