The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who is planning a visit to the NY Auto Show should be aware that the Lotus Enthusiast's Organization (NYC/NJ Area) (a.k.a. LEO) will have a Lotus Club display on the 11th Ave Concours all day Saturday, March 29.
:clap:

We will be located just south of the entrance overpass in front of the Javits Center. Come by and see a sampling of Lotus cars (all of them club-members') across the history of the Marque, and shake hands with some of the members of this Forum.

See you there! :wave::panic:

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i didn't autox. not so nice out side...

there will be 10 lotus there, all ten different models, should be great.

·
Registered
547 Posts
damn, so you are the only elise? that is awesome

·
Registered
547 Posts
i didn't autox. not so nice out side...
oh, i haven't even looked outside yet. i am tremendously hung over. i went to an irish whiskey tasting at union sq wines and then the blind tiger, and then to patrick conways because they have good shepards pie.

kill me.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll be there. I've never seen any Lotus other than Elise/Exige in real life!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
p.s. i have your hat from last weekend! I'll bring it!
Hey Thanks.

Lucky I have more hats... :D I need them too!!!!!!!!! :mad:

We only have room for 10-12 cars, and all slots are spoken for, with a few backups in the wings. Sorry.

We have an Elise and an Exige S already confirmed...various Esprits, Sevens, Type 14 Elite, M100 Elan, Europa, and an Elan convert. Might also have an Elan +2.

See you there!-poke-

Oh Yaah, our display is OUTSIDE the Javits so there is no charge to see our display! HeeHee. Cheap Entertainment in NYC!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll be there after 1pm. See you all.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts