The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all -

Heidi, formally of LBH, is putting herself out there for a great cause, and could use the help of the Lotus community.

This is straight from Heidi:

"I am running the Rock N Roll marathon (26.2 miles) on June 1. I am training with Team in Training which raises money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I'm running in memory of my Grandfather and a highschool classmate as well as in honor of a very close girlfriend who is a survivor. I really appreciate you forwarding the link on and if any one wants more info let me know. The money that my team raises goes directly to cancer patients and their families. The donations are tax deductible: tax id number is 13-5644916."

The link to the fundraising website is:

www.active.com/donate/tntgla/heidi

She's set herself a pretty lofty goal for this good cause, and is about $2000.00 short to date. Hopefully this community will rally. :shift:

Edit to add: Place "LT" after your last name so we can track how many donations come from the board? I just thought of this, so mine's up there without the "LT"... Those who for whatever reason wish to remain anonymous, should do so, of course.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts