The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am crossing my fingers as last timI said that I ended up in the ER twice and had to get all the new hardware replaced that they just put into my hip! It was once again absolutely amazing. She purred like a kitten and soared my spirits once again. After all the BS with the surgeries, I am finally back on the road to recovery! I never did forget what an amazing ride she was, but until you get back in and actually drive her, you just can't remember how amazingly responsive she can be. Now all I have to do is install all the new parts I ordered while recovering. I should be able to go back to the track in about a month or so. YAAHOOOO!

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Congrats, SG! I went through a similar experience, miserably looking at my Z sitting in the garage for 2 years while I recovered from back surgery. I can relate. Congrats again.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
you go girl!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Continued good health to you. Nothing like a good drive to lift the spirits.

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must thank everyone who has sent good wishes through PMs and emails through this last surgical bout. This was surgery #19 from the wreck. But I am finally up and about and on the mend. I actually spent the day doing an exterior detail on the Elise. She was nice since the day I got her last year, but WOW, she looks absolutely amazing after the Maquires products detailing. I am glad I picked up the new buffer. It is a smaller unit than I had, a 6 incher, but it followed most of the contours of the car and sure beat having to do her by hand. And it fits in the palm of my hand. I would highly recommend the smaller unit for pollishing an Elise!

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
I must thank everyone who has sent good wishes through PMs and emails through this last surgical bout. This was surgery #19 from the wreck. But I am finally up and about and on the mend. I actually spent the day doing an exterior detail on the Elise. She was nice since the day I got her last year, but WOW, she looks absolutely amazing after the Maquires products detailing. I am glad I picked up the new buffer. It is a smaller unit than I had, a 6 incher, but it followed most of the contours of the car and sure beat having to do her by hand. And it fits in the palm of my hand. I would highly recommend the smaller unit for pollishing an Elise!
which brand /model??? Enquiring minds want to know! I have to do mine - it's been taking a beating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts