• John Kerry

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Write In Candidate

Votes: 9 10.0%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
You do realize there are more than two candidates on the ballot, right? And there's no write-in.

Some would say that voting for either of those two would be throwing one's vote away. :)

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Ground Loop said:
You do realize there are more than two candidates on the ballot, right? And there's no write-in.
So consider it to mean "other"!

Some would say that voting for either of those two would be throwing one's vote away. :)
And some would say the Elise is a waste of money. What's your point?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Since nothing kills a friendship quicker than political debate, I'm sitting out this thread. I'm sure each of us is going to follow his conscience and do what he believes is best for his country.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
ataricollector said:
Since nothing kills a friendship quicker than political debate, I'm sitting out this thread. I'm sure each of us is going to follow his conscience and do what he believes is best for his country.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Politics are hotter than arguing Windows vs. Macintosh, Stick vs. Auto, straight line speed and power vs. nimble agility and cornering. Two sides, both brutal. It's peachy to have a debate, but let's remember, we're car junkies first.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Write-In - Ronald Wilson Reagan, figured what the heck can't be any worse than what we've already got...

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I'm going to write in myself on the ballot, and I urge you all to do the same! I stand for dissolution of the Union, and dispersion of all American assets to the rest of the world, elimination of marriage, full exposure of religion, open sexuality, 100% estate taxation, a minimal government, operated mostly by computers... oh, and Lotuses for the masses! Who's with me ???! :D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I'm not voting for Kerry as I'm voting against Bush.

I feel that I'm living in a third world dictatorship: No rights, money's worthless and everyone hates us.

But at least modern McCathyism is in full effect: Are you or have you ever been a Terrorist?

A) Yes - You are a Terrorist.

B) No - You are a lieing Terrorist.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
zOOmz said:
Well, I know that I will not vote for Bush. (shudder) I will look at the other candidates and vote for the one I feel is the best even if it is an underdog. Everyone should do the same, but of course the system works contrary to that reasoning.. :rolleyes:
If you don't vote for Kerry, you're not REALLY voting against Bush, though, are you? I mean, if you REALLY don't want Bush in office again, there's only one candidate who you could vote for who stands a chance at beating him: ME! :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
i havnt decided who im voting for yet,but i will predict that kerry licks bush

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
hogfan said:
i havnt decided who im voting for yet,but i will predict that kerry licks bush
That all depends on who fills the ballot box.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
hogfan said:
kerry licks bush
So you're implying that he's a sodomist?! Here we go with the sexual scandals again!! :rolleyes: Can't people judge a Democrat based upon something other than his personal life ?!?!? Hehe :p

·
Registered
368 Posts
I just noticed our poll has Kerry ahead by 7 points which is exactly what some press poll showed last week... not that it really means squat, just an interesting coincidence...

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Expect those figures to change dramatically after Michael Moore's movie is released. It should impact the public's opinion of Bush significantly.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
about as much as The Day After Tomorrow (and about as factual):rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
atyclb said:
ivan1 said:
about as much as The Day After Tomorrow (and about as factual):rolleyes:
Whether or not something is factual has nothing to do with whether it will impact the American public!

You guys should know better! :no:

I maintain my stance that the movie will impact public opinion of GWB. Still disagree?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
What is the difference between Michael Moore and Leni Riefenstahl (producer of the Nazi Propaganda films) or Tokyo Rose?

Also if the Dems had their way we would all be riding busses and cars would be illegal:(

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
transio said:

I maintain my stance that the movie will impact public opinion of GWB. Still disagree?
Yes. I think most Americans are smart enough to know what is factual and what is propaganda, and therefore most will not be influenced.... unless you are like MM and think Americans are that stupid...

Said Moore to a German audience:

"(Americans) are possibly the dumbest people on the planet ... in thrall to conniving, thieving, smug pricks. We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance. We don’t know about anything that’s happening outside our country. Our stupidity is embarrassing.”

a forum you might enjoy....
http://www.moorewatch.com/

1 - 20 of 53 Posts