The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New LETSLA linkage kit, bought for my '07 Exige but I'm not going to use it. 2nd gen with the improvements. This is the '07-'10 kit, but the only difference is that it comes with the cable sheaths that fit the 2007-2010 larger shifter cables. My 2007 actually has the smaller (earlier) cables.

Includes instructions and numerous hints and kinks from the forum.

$315 includes shipping in the CONUSA

Thanks,
Henry

·
Registered
954 Posts
Funny story... I was thinking of getting this and when I looked at my car it already had one installed. No wonder I could not understand why everyone said the shifting was sloppy if you don't have one of these! My shifts are pretty crisp and clean. Looks like an easy install too. I may want to play with it so can you share the "Includes instructions and numerous hints and kinks from the forum"? :cool:

·
Registered
954 Posts
See attached notes...
Fantastic! It looks the same as the LETSA website instructions but now I have a local copy in case the website goes away. Anyone else have any hints on cable placement on the arms? I saw where mine is currently installed on hole #3 on the L-shaped arm so I will try going to #2 to see if it improves (shortens) the throw. I assume I should not play with the crossgate arm, or is that okay to go to lower numbers as long as I don't go to #1?

·
Registered
707 Posts
The designer - Troy installed mine in his driveway over 10 years ago. He recommended settings close to OEM and I haven't touched it since.

So as not to highjack any further, this product is a noticeable improvement over stock and recommend someone buy this.

GLWS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts