The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Disingenuous Minion
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally got the LETSLA fully in with the console replaced (most difficult part of the install?). Then put in Manly motor mount inserts.

For $335 total, this is a marvelous combination of mods. Yes there is a little more vibration at idle, but that actually feels right in this car. Add the priciseness of the shifter now, and the car feels much tighter. More Lotusy.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
361 Posts
have the letsla and innovative mounts all ready to go in this weekend.

looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The mounts are sitting on my desk and the BWR sway bar has shipped. I will be installing both this weekend. Can't wait.

Still waiting to read more about the LETSLA before purchasing.

Elisesile - did you install the LETSLA yourself? how long did it take? Weren't you the guy that didn't want to change his own oil???:)

·
purveyor of lightness
4,248 Posts
I totally agree that with this combination that shifting is finally a pleasurable experience in this car!

·
Disingenuous Minion
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did indeed install the LETSLA on my own. But it didn't involve any dirty used oil I have to somehow transport to a disposal centre. (Ended up doing it anyway since I had the bottom panel off for the Manly insert install.)

The LETSLA was not complicated to install, just tedious and difficult to access. I installed in about 6 hours over a weekend, including buying some new tools.

Read the instructions, read the LETSLA thread, and you will have no problems. Troy is also available for help.

Good luck! Let me know if the BWR sway bar is worth it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I did indeed install the LETSLA on my own. But it didn't involve any dirty used oil I have to somehow transport to a disposal centre. (Ended up doing it anyway since I had the bottom panel off for the Manly insert install.)

The LETSLA was not complicated to install, just tedious and difficult to access. I installed in about 6 hours over a weekend, including buying some new tools.

Read the instructions, read the LETSLA thread, and you will have no problems. Troy is also available for help.

Good luck! Let me know if the BWR sway bar is worth it.
Well, pretty much all work on our cars is tedious and time consuming. Installing the Decat took me HOURS.

The BWR sway bar is probably best if you auto-x. I will post how it feels on the street.

·
Disingenuous Minion
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts