The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
whats the battery life like? i need a new phone. ive had the lg9800(before the envy)since it came out...i can make a 10 minute call and my battery is dead.

·
Registered
617 Posts
i had the same phone since its release and it is ALWAYS on, unless i went somewhere for an extended period of time and forgot my charger. but the battery clip just vanished the other day and i just got my voyager. i was playing on it all day (listening to music, playing games, and finding pictures to download, and on the internet) and i went to bed with half a battery left. thats amazing battery life. i thought that i would be turning it on all the time in my pocket but it dosent turn on at all which is a plus.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have a Treo 755, and I hate the Internet on it. I don't even attempt to surf LT on that phone. I'm looking to get an iPhone, and so far I've been impressed with the internet and Battery life. Battery life is about the only thing I like about my Treo, as I pull it off the charger at work at 6PM, go home, have it sit all night, use it as an alarm clock, make 50 or so calls per day on it, text, and I only recharge it once every two days. :eek:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I surf LT sometimes on my Verizon pearl. It's not to bad, but maybe I don't know any better. Man, I'm getting addicted to this site. Just wish I could wash the Flash videos posted on it. Can you?

·
Registered
617 Posts
i havnt watched any videos on this site but i watched one on evom last night

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
We use Motorola Q phones. In fact I am posting from it now. not too bad. Battery lasts me a day. I use it all day long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts