The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night I ordered a custom plate number that will be going on my elise when it shows up...feb./march [lotus time].thenumber will be 111R:cool: did anybody else get one?;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I'd love to have Fur Elise but one too many letters. Thought about Fur alone but then I might get my car scratched or spray painted by the anti fur movement.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
babak said:
I'd love to have Fur Elise but one too many letters. Thought about Fur alone but then I might get my car scratched or spray painted by the anti fur movement.
You could do 'FR Elise'. i don't think that Beethoven would mind! :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
pianomaniac said:
You could do 'FR Elise'. i don't think that Beethoven would mind! :D
Hmm...Except that FR is the abbreviation for Father (clergy), however it's a good thought, let me simmer on it. My alternate is PEEL or PEELING for a CO car.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i'm getting the california arts plate and it will read "ILV THT"(I Love That). i hope no one will get the wrong idea and think i'm bragging about my car and try to key it or something. "That" is my grandma's name. do you guy's think anyone would get the wrong idea? thanks.

scott

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
plates

as of sat. night "elise S2" was available in N.Y.:D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
hogfan said:
how about "xxsmall' im not getting vanity plate but thought that would be good
That's a good one, so is the pun intended or not. :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
hogfan said:
hey i was just talking about the car. as for the other well i dont like to brag but-------:D ps its better to measure in cm
Hey if we can't laugh at ourselves we shouldn't be laughing mate, right? :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: 111R

master said:
And then there were 3
so do we need a sub group of club111:club111R for those of us with that plate?:D :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
come on guys and gals ...nobody else has custom plates for their elise or other car?:confused:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
peck555 said:
come on guys and gals ...nobody else has custom plates for their elise or other car?:confused:
Car first, plate next...getting ever so closer.

·
Registered
409 Posts
peck555 said:
As soon as I get my VIN, I'll reserve a custom plate.

I won't tell you what I'm reserving until I reserve it :)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts