The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody know the model number of this interior bulb?

_
Also what is the model/number of the OEM turn signal bulb at the back is?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i already bought a 41 mm i hope it would fit....
how about the rear turn signal bulb what is its model number?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
The FED rear light (which appears to be in your picture) does not have a center bulb. It only utilizes an outer ring of LEDs.

The ROW rear light has a center turn indicator lamp bulb which is a "GE921 capless bulb retained in a bayonet type holder". The ROW have an amber colored center.

However, not knowing exactly why you are inquiring or the particulars of your car, if your DRL are disabled, someone may have retrofitted a rear turn signal bulb in a FED housing with some additional wiring modifications.

Below is a ROW light with bulb housing.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I bought this form a forum member who has an Evora 400 or GT i forgot, he replaced this with a GRP light, then sold this to me...

Currently i have a transforged now i wanted to switch to this ...

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
That's the back of a standard FED light. Its plug and play. No center bulb required (hence why no additional socket).

The LED ring will provide tail, turn and stop function. It looks deceiving because it has a place for a center socket. But, my guess is that it was just cheaper to make FED and ROW lights with similar housings.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the back of a standard FED light. Its plug and play. No center bulb required (hence why no additional socket).

The LED ring will provide tail, turn and stop function. It looks deceiving because it has a place for a center socket. But, my guess is that it was just cheaper to make FED and ROW lights with similar housings.
Thanks for clarifying this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts