The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you find your's?

These are a couple pics taken by a dock worker who wishes to remain anonymous.

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks Randy and Anonymous Henchman, er... Dock Worker :p

I loved the side-by-side photos of Bordeaux Red Pearl and Ardent Red. I've made-up my mind for sure... BRP for me! :)

Bob

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Modern Wedgie said:
No LSS cars :(
I can guarantee LSS cars are now in USA. Some are even in transport to dealers. And some..or at least one... are/is even ready for customer pick up.

Bur of course, the west coast is a little behind.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I still have no idea when my LSS car will be here.

Last I heard was September... but who knows when dealing with Lotus. I'm trying to prepare myself in advance to accept the fact that the car is going to have to be put in storage the same day I take delivery... that way if I do end up having a few days to drive it when I get it, I'll be happier about the situation.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Most of the cars I can see in the pictures are saffron, Ardent, Titanium, CO and BRP. I think it is really starting to become apparent that the batching thing is true. great to see a few Elisi, maybe we'll start to get some more good news in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
fredg said:
Most of the cars I can see in the pictures are saffron, Ardent, Titanium, CO and BRP. I think it is really starting to become apparent that the batching thing is true. great to see a few Elisi, maybe we'll start to get some more good news in the coming weeks!
not necessarily...those colors are going to be the most popular too...I would expect most shipments to look somewhat like that one.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
atyclb said:
not necessarily...those colors are going to be the most popular too...I would expect most shipments to look somewhat like that one.
Aty, do you really believe CO is going to be this popular? I think the color looks good but....There are a lot of CO cars in there! and as far as I can see maybe one Artic Silver and one blue something and maybe one black car. I can't believe that CO is going to be that popular but who knows! Anyway I think we are seeing batching....

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is also Arctic Silver and Nightfall Blue...and a Magnetic Blue.

Edit to add... and a Graphite Gray.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Randy -

When you say that there are LSS cars here and/or on the way... do you mean that there are 2 of them, or 20? I don't expect the answer to this to be yes, because it would make far too much sense, but do they have any plans that you're aware of to focus on trying to fill the backlogged LSS orders once the factory re-opens?

Must suck to be the unpaid spokesperson for a company that just cant seem to get it's act together, eh? ;)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts