The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't be at LOG:mad: and I didn't feel like cutting the lawn (grass is seeding, yeah, that's the ticket) so I threw these on.
Cool or dorky - you be the judge!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm surprised I haven't seen that before. I actually really like it! Very nifty.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I like it :up:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hmm.... Nah.. They make the car look slower. :shrug:

·
Registered
933 Posts
I like it. Contrasts well with the yellow. I'd really like to put a stripe on my car, but I'd probably jack it up.

·
Registered
155 Posts
All I can see is really long grass :thwack:

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
In my opinion, a vertical line makes the car look shorter & higher, whereas a horizontal line gives the impression of being longer and lower.
Cheers,
Michael

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I did this same thing a few weeks ago!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I like this stripe, but personally, I would go with either the over the front stripes or the side stripes, but not both.

And was always of the opinion that you don't have to cut the grass until its about knee high.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I like it...several limited edition Exige's in the UK including the 270E have that. Other than the Club Racers, I am surprised more haven't had that here.

·
shay2nak
25,133 Posts
baah, was looking for women's panty lines....

·
Premium Member
7,553 Posts
I'd consider doing that fromthe seam behind the door all the way to the wheel well. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Cool change in appearance and repair worst area of paint!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
:up:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone. I would have liked for them to be as wide as the scoop but the budget was $0.00.
I'll leave them on for a while if for no other reason than to mess with the cops.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts