The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned this in a past post about LEO events, but here it is on it's own.

Once again LEO is supporting the Lotus Car Corral at the Lime Rock Vintage Festival, Labor Day Weekend (actually, September 4 - 7).

LEO member Ed Reagan has arraigned for a Lotus Car Corral at the track. In addition to premium infield parking for Loti in our own area, you get DISCOUNT TICKETS, goodie bags, and parade laps of the track. It's always a Fun Time to hang with fellow owners!

You can obtain Corral tickets at LIME ROCK PARK. On the Ticket page go to Vintage Festival Car Corrals. Then look for the Lotus Car Corral for the weekend or individual days (scroll down).

Details and the Discount Unlock Code are in LEO's August 4th Newsletter, here:

Lotus Enthusiast's Organization Newsletters

Discounted tix are only available through Friday, August 28, so order yours NOW. After that regular gate prices apply.

See you there! :wave:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
what are the lotus events on the 4th?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
on my way back from Montreal/Vermont/Boston vacation think ill stop by. will be a great end to a great week away... now if i can only get some one to let me rent their lotus!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on my way back from Montreal/Vermont/Boston vacation think ill stop by. will be a great end to a great week away... now if i can only get some one to let me rent their lotus!
If you are around for the Parade Laps you can ride with me. :clap:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discounted tix are only available through Friday, August 28, so order yours NOW. After that regular gate prices apply.

See you there! :wave:
Shucks. Only available till 5pm. Missed it by a couple hours.

·
Registered
327 Posts
What day is everyone thinking of going...Monday?

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
If anyone is there or is going, please pm me when you plan on going. I'm confused on when to go. I see it says there's a car show on Sunday which I think it says the tickets are 25.00 but then there's also a British car corral on Monday which is 50.00.
I can convince the wife to give up a day this weekend for some car fun(she enjoys it but this is the last summer long weekend).

I'd love to go now even though it's late.. hopefully some of you surf the net on your phones and see this.lol

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Tom, the main event is Monday for the vintage festival every year. That's the one you want to go to if you want to see racing. There's no racing on Sunday's in CT so they do the show that day. We often do both but have skipped the show the last couple years as it's the same car's every year for the most part. Awesome car's anyway. This british car corral is something different. They usually try to mix in something different every year... including a higher price.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Tom, the main event is Monday for the vintage festival every year. That's the one you want to go to if you want to see racing. There's no racing on Sunday's in CT so they do the show that day. We often do both but have skipped the show the last couple years as it's the same car's every year for the most part. Awesome car's anyway. This british car corral is something different. They usually try to mix in something different every year... including a higher price.
Thanks for the info.. It's late and were over an hour away, no sleep tonight.lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts