The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Admins,

Before the site revamp I used to have a url shortcut to take me to a list of relevant forums that I liked to see what was new. I was able to use this link and "exclude" forums I was not interested in such as Evora and other models that I am not as active with.

www.lotustalk.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=201,164,170,325,329,330,417

Is there a way to do something similar now? The best way i can see is to view recent updated forums but is there a way to narrow down this list? The best I have found is this:

https://www.lotustalk.com/whats-new/posts/27706/

·
Administrator
1,419 Posts
Ideally you want to follow the threads you are interested in. You can check your followed list and see what has recently been updated. The other option of course is to make a list of your favorites in your browser bookmarks.
-Philip

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ideally you want to follow the threads you are interested in. You can check your followed list and see what has recently been updated. The other option of course is to make a list of your favorites in your browser bookmarks.
-Philip
Thanks. Those numbers in the old url though allow you to see New threads for specific forums only. So rather than see all New posts, you can exclude say Evora. This is not for following any existing posts, which is easy to do but rather to view only the new Posts of specific forums. Is that ability gone now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts