The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WEC has an app which allows you to follow the 24 hours live. The app is free, but it's $9.99 to get the live feed. I got mine from the App Store on my iPad. Quality of the feed is good so far, and there are lots of extras (timing chart, interviews, etc.)

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
The WEC has an app which allows you to follow the 24 hours live. The app is free, but it's $9.99 to get the live feed. I got mine from the App Store on my iPad. Quality of the feed is good so far, and there are lots of extras (timing chart, interviews, etc.)
Is it an actual, commentated, TV-like feed, or is it just raw streaming? I watched a few years ago on a live feed that was fairly bland, but that was also from a different source.

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it an actual, commentated, TV-like feed, or is it just raw streaming? I watched a few years ago on a live feed that was fairly bland, but that was also from a different source.
Yes, it's a live feed with full commentary, and lots of other stuff you can bring up at a touch - live timing and scoring, track map with all the cars' positions, interviews.

·
MY11 Evora S
940 Posts
The feed is awesome. Now if Lotus could get a car into lemans that would be the cats meow!

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Yes, also available on Fox Sports Go on the web or their app:

FSGO 2.0

YouTube has a livestream too, but it seems to be on repeat at the moment:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts