The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mag blue on the lot with black touring pkg and hard top, no star shield

graphite gray coming this week with hard top, black touring pkg, and star shield

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Two unclaimed cars?!! Did somebody refuse them or are these 'extra'?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
refused cars...as in turned down by listers rather than as in refuse bin

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think both of those were on the lot back at the beginning of the month, when I was down there to test drive the Ardent car. I think they are asking $5k over.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah, I was told $5k over, too, which is quite reasonable given the premiums some Lotus dealerships are supposedly asking.

Jim

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
highlander...the gray is due this week. the mag blue is there. quoted under +5k

·
Registered
179 Posts
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the car I'm thinking of was Storm Ti, and parked up the hill beside acouple of Esprit's.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I stopped by LOA and Lotus USA today in my travels. Here's a few pics of the "extra" blue one. I've got more pics inside if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Another example of pricing going down, I am going to hybernate for the winter and get the lotus out of my mind, I may need a shrink!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Well, then I guess it's time for a bunch of us to go down there, ogle Jenn's car and maybe rest our backsides on it! ;)

Jim

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Too late! It's ironic that you say that's your car ONEFAST. When I was walking around it my camera bag got caught on a mirror and broke the glass. There was a guy mopping the floors and he very awkwardly hit the front end with a bucket of water. Then their was a family with 2 small kids running around it and as I was leaving I saw the kids climbing into the car with ice cream cones in their hands!

j/k...nice car!

·
Registered
413 Posts
HEY! I think then that the yellow behind the blue must be mine! Will be picking it up around noon tomorrow at LOA (Friday 10/29)

Tail of the Dragon Saturday, anyone?

my cell is 703.593.4273 to coordinate. -Howard

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Tail of the Dragon Saturday, anyone?
I may be able to go. There are too many variables that could change that so I better not commit to going. I've got your number so if it works out I will ring you.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i anticipate being there late afternoon saturday and sunday morning until...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts