The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up with another LT member today, Steve (Vampyre) and we headed up to a local car show.

On the way to the show...

I managed to snap a few pics when there weren't literally swarms of people surrounding our cars :D

After the show we went to a vintage car restoration place down the road. I was blown away by some of the cars they had there :crazyeyes

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cont...

Massive valves...

Good times tonight. I was almost embarrassed that I knew so little about those old cars but it was still really fascinating to see. Next time we have a meet, we'll have more lotus pics to post :up:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome pictures!

First Ford concept looks sorta like the Ford "Ka"?

Why do they have those concept vehicles?

they bought them from Ford auctions. I guess Ford NEVER sells their concept cars because if they destroy them, they receive the millions of dollars back from the government that they invested for R&D on the car. So these are pretty valuable cars... not street legal, but good collector stuff.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
they bought them from Ford auctions. I guess Ford NEVER sells their concept cars because if they destroy them, they receive the millions of dollars back from the government that they invested for R&D on the car. So these are pretty valuable cars... not street legal, but good collector stuff.
Cool, didn't know that.

Ford Ka... sorta maybe? (Not from the rear, however.)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
from what i can tell that is a completely different car. the one i posted seems to be very rare... i mean it has electric suicide doors for cripes sake!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts