The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a non Lotus rig, would like to install a clear bar. Any places which come recomended around Milwaukee, WI?

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I have looked/asked around and the closest that I could find was a guy down in Schaumburg. You'd think that there would be somewhere closer, but I couldn't find one that anyone recommended. The Porsche and BMW guys seem to fly in someone once in a while for a group thing.

I ended up doing it myself. Please post if you find someone and let us know if he's any good.

·
Registered
225 Posts
We have a great guy that does it for us, but we'd need your vehicle for the day. Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a great guy that does it for us, but we'd need your vehicle for the day. Let me know if I can help.
so I could probably leave the Ridgeline and take out an Elise! I've been needing a good excuse to test drive, but have been fighting the urge!

·
Registered
225 Posts
so I could probably leave the Ridgeline and take out an Elise! I've been needing a good excuse to test drive, but have been fighting the urge!
We could definately go for a test drive............I dont know about the whole afternoon:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts