The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elise Talkers:

I quick reminder to make your hotel reservations TODAY for LOG 24 if you plan on going as the special LOG 24 hotel rate ends today. The price essentially doubles after today.

The Wynfrey will serve as headquarters for LOG 24. A block of rooms are set aside for LOG 24 attendees and will be offered at a reduced cost of only $99 per night plus taxes. The regular cost will be $199 if not reserved by August 10th, 2004. To reserve a room, contact the Wynfrey Hotel at: 800-WYNFREY (800-996-3739) or 205-987-1600. Refer to "Lotus LOG 24" when making your reservation.

You can find more details on the Lotus Ltd. web site at www.LotusCarClub.org.

Mark Pfeffer

·
Registered
413 Posts
The hotel reports (at 6pm EST) all the $99 rooms in that block are sold out. They do have a block of rooms reserved for Lotus at $159/nite. (44 rooms left at that rate).

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More LOG 24 Hotel Info - Updated 8/11/04

Hi All:

The LOG 24 guru has negotiated a slightly better price for the Wynfrey Hotel BUT it's only good if you book no later then this Friday August 13th. Details are below.

Mark

Lotus Ltd. has arranged with Wynfrey GM that for the next 48 hours only we will honor a $139.00 rate. That's it- after this Friday the rate will go back to $159.00 or higher based on occupancy levels at that time.

You must call in to the 1-800-WYNFREY reservation
line to get it.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
the reservation line people are unaware of the 139 rate. hopefully when you call the manager will be in house to get you set up

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I got in at the $99 rate, don't mis out on the $139 rate. I think this will be a terrific event, Dan Gurney, autocross, track day, nad lots of Lotus people to talk to. I have it on good authority that some Louts UK officials will be there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts