The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals. We have another unique opportunity to offer those of you coming to LOG 28. Mark Scott, one of the developers of the Riley & Scott IMSA and IRL cars, has offered to host a pre-LOG BBQ at his prototype development company here in Indianapolis. The event will be held Thursday night, July 31st. Mark will be providing the food and beverages. If you're interested in attending, please rsvp him at [email protected].

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,943 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals. We have another unique opportunity to offer those of you coming to LOG 28. Mark Scott, one of the developers of the Riley & Scott IMSA and IRL cars, has offered to host a pre-LOG BBQ at his prototype development company here in Indianapolis. The event will be held Thursday night, July 31st. Mark will be providing the food and beverages. If you're interested in attending, please rsvp him at [email protected].
More details please.

Our Entourage (Hey! That's a good name for a Lotus!) / Lotus Caravan will be arriving on Thursday. If we need to shoot for a specific time or location let us know!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
lol
Fitting name for a 2+2 :)

The new 2009 Lotus Entourage

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,943 Posts
The start time will be 5 PM according to Mark. More details soon.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
The LOONYs are in...4 of us

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
A definate maybe.....I'll advise.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm pretty darn sure you can count me in...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Is there still spots open. I will be in indy on thur night driving across country.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Rsvped today,Mark Scott confirmed. I thought that was cool.
Leaving Wed night.Everyone is invited.Any chance of some of us meeting up in Ohio? Cell phones?
703-926-4552
Bob
Alex, Va.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts