The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody making plans for Indy for LOG 28?

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Try the Search function. Plenty of threads already about this topic.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try the Search function. Plenty of threads already about this topic.
Mick,

Thanks for the heads up, but I posted this in the Mid Atlantic Region forum to get a sense of folks planning on heading up that way. Ya know, just maybe to see about maybe traveling together? From the Mid-Atlantic region? See?

Thanks for your input, though, Mick...it was VERY helpful!:wallbang:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Find me at LOG28 and I'll buy you a beer. Sorry.

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
We're planning on going, but we'll also tie it into visiting my wife's relatives that live in the Indy area. I'll probably be the guy with a couple of cousins tagging along.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Z-dculus is going..........oh; no he's not......oh....yeah he is.....oh....no he's not...well.....maybe he's going....but maybe not....or........ -poke--poke-rotfl

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Z-dculus is going..........oh; no he's not......oh....yeah he is.....oh....no he's not...well.....maybe he's going....but maybe not....or........ -poke--poke-rotfl

Dude, i get so little vacation I can never decide where to use it! I'd hate to not be able to bring my car...again! I've already started looking into trailering it to Woodward this year!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Dude, i get so little vacation I can never decide where to use it! I'd hate to not be able to bring my car...again! I've already started looking into trailering it to Woodward this year!
The LOG will be cooler than woodward ! doesn't pay to bring it to woodward...it's just a viewing event !

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
We will be there. We will trailer the Seven so we wouldn’t be much fun in a caravan.

The application form is now online. See http://www.indylotus.com/log28.swf click on Application. I’m very much looking forward to the Walker racing tour, the running of the race cars from the staging concourse to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and taking a lap of the track.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts