11,953 Posts
Which car was yours? What #?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Dude you have no idea how bad this thread is going to be hijacked-eek-
No thunder steal here carry on...

racytracy-
I read in an other thread that you had 1500 or 2000 photos so that will take a while to get through. So Im sure you have a few nice ones to check out when they are ready. :)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
racytracy-
I read in an other thread that you had 1500 or 2000 photos so that will take a while to get through. So Im sure you have a few nice ones to check out when they are ready. :)

The first 250 are up.....my Photobucket screen name is 993TTracy. Another 250 are loading now. I'm loading them at 2meg, but the originals are about 3.6 or so. With the exception of a couple REALLY bad ones, I'm posting them all....so some might not framed perfectly or be a little soft....you should get some good pictures, as well as my 'mistakes'. I shot almost every car, every session.

Look for the albums called LOG 29 AutoX Album 1, LOG 29 AutoX Album 2, etc.
There will also eventually be albums called LOG 29 Councors, LOG 29 Barber Museum, LOG 29 HPDE.

Also, for some odd reason, the AutoX pics are not in order.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Crazy huh...yeah my first autox. I thought fore sure I would kill the cones but I don't think I hit any...either way no marks for me...Im not sure I would load up as much if I were to do it again but then again this was a pretty spread out track.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Crazy huh...yeah my first autox. I thought fore sure I would kill the cones but I don't think I hit any...either way no marks for me...Im not sure I would load up as much if I were to do it again but then again this was a pretty spread out track.
If I had known they were using low profile fresh clean cones I wouldn't have loaded up at all. Most cones at other autocross events are nasty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts