2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks,

I'm pleased to announce that the official LOG 29 web site is now
available.

LOG29

We'll be adding more information to it as we prepare it. Start making
plans to attend. It will be one you won't want to miss.

Mick

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All LOG 29 Registration Forms are now available!!!

To register for LOG 29, download this .ZIP file. It contains

• LOG Registration Form
  • Autocross Registration Form
  • Track Day Registration Form
  • Tech Inspection Form (for the Autocross and/or Track Day)
  • Hotel Registration Information
These forms are also available now on LOG29.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've updated the URL for the new and improved web site.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Reading over the flier for this makes it sound like a great experience -- if you drive your Lotus to the meet. Atlanta is 1900 miles away though...I don't see that happening for me. Does anyone know where LOG 30 will be held?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Reading over the flier for this makes it sound like a great experience -- if you drive your Lotus to the meet. Atlanta is 1900 miles away though...I don't see that happening for me. Does anyone know where LOG 30 will be held?
Many of the LOG regulars occasionally fly rather than drive to LOG. I’ve had to take the fly there option twice (the first time due to a dead car, the second to an unreliable car). After a time or two it is hard not miss the excitement, visiting with friends, talking with the Lotus executives and engineers, seeing what is new, newly restored, newly imported… There is nothing like being able to inspect a car or feature up close and personal. Watching and listening to a museum based Lotus race car fire up and go around the track is very special to me. It was electric when the Elise was announced at LOG.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hmm..yes...I can certainly understand how unique this event is. It just seems like so much of it is based on driving though -- the track, the auto-x, the local drives -- I don't know if I could stand not having my car along! I would drive up to 1000 miles for this but 1900 is really rough. I appreciate your perspective though, I haven't given up totally on any option yet.

Many of the LOG regulars occasionally fly rather than drive to LOG. I’ve had to take the fly there option twice (the first time due to a dead car, the second to an unreliable car). After a time or two it is hard not miss the excitement, visiting with friends, talking with the Lotus executives and engineers, seeing what is new, newly restored, newly imported… There is nothing like being able to inspect a car or feature up close and personal. Watching and listening to a museum based Lotus race car fire up and go around the track is very special to me. It was electric when the Elise was announced at LOG.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been told that there is a place across the street from the host hotel where you can rent a Mercedes C300 with the sports package for the weekend.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Hmm..yes...I can certainly understand how unique this event is. It just seems like so much of it is based on driving though -- the track, the auto-x, the local drives -- I don't know if I could stand not having my car along! I would drive up to 1000 miles for this but 1900 is really rough. I appreciate your perspective though, I haven't given up totally on any option yet.
San Diego caravan!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts